13 October, 15.20-17.00
Brussels, European Parliament, Room 5E-3
As the Parliament prepares to tackle the 2016 ‘Gas Package,’ guests will have the opportunity to discuss with speakers the EU’s current and upcoming gas supply options, the resilience of Europe’s supply system, the role liquefied natural gas (LNG) will play in the near future, and the importance of exploration and production within the EU.
- Adina-Ioana Valean, MEP (RO, EPP)
- François-Régis Mouton, Chairman, GasNaturally
- Stefan Moser, Head of Unit Security of Supply, European Commission DG ENER
- Pierre Dumont, VP LNG Supplies, Eni
- Anders Marvik, VP Head of EU Affairs Office, Statoil
This workshop is part of the GasWeek 2015 and sponsored by EEF Member IOGP, the International Association of Oil & Gas Producers.
To register, send an email to email@example.com
The International Association of Oil & Gas Producers (now IOGP and formerly known as OGP) is the voice of the global upstream industry. Oil and gas continue to provide a significant proportion of the world’s energy to meet growing demands for heat, light and transport.