GIE's annual conference this year will focus on the future role of gas and gas infrastructure by 2050 and cybersecurity. The 16th edition of this meeting will be in Bucharest, Romania, from 14 to 15 June.
The conference usually gathers around 400 top level representatives from the European Institutions, regulatory authorities, international organizations and the natural gas industry.
- Klaus Dieter Borchardt, Director Internal Energy Market, European Commission
- Giles Dickson, CEO, Wind Europe
- Thierry Trouvé, CEO, GRTgaz
- Adina Ioana Vălean, ENVI Chair, European Parliament
- Dennis Hesseling, Head of Gas Department, ACER
- Andrew Morris, Director, Pöyry Management Consulting
Contact: David Defour
Gas Infrastructure Europe (GIE) is an association representing the sole interest of the infrastructure industry in the natural gas business such as Transmission System Operators, Storage System Operators and LNG Terminal Operators.