As every year, the European Commission is organising the EU Sustainable Energy Week that will take place from 14 to 16 June. This yearly conference will get together in Brussels public authorities, energy agencies, industry associations, businesses, civil society organisations and the media to discuss new policy developments, best practices and sustainable energy ideas.
The different conferences organised during these 3 days of June will be held at the European Commission’s Charlemagne building and the Residence Palace hotel nearby.
Several EEF Associate Members are contributing to the discussions on energy efficiency and sustainability organised in the framework of the EUSEW. Please see below the list of events held by them:
· 09:00-10:30 (Charlemagne) —European Association for Storage of Energy (EASE) Conference topic: Cost-effective storage solutions for homes.
· 11:00-12:30 (Résidence Palace) —European Turbine Network (ETN) and COGEN Europe. Conference topic: Combined generation of heating/cooling and power based on the micro gas turbine (MGT) technology integrated with solar and biomass energy sources.
· 14:00-15:00 (Résidence Palace) - Eurogas and GEODE. Conference topic: Role of renewable gasses in a low-carbon energy system.
· 09:00-10:30 (Charlemagne) - ENTSO-E and EDSO for Smart Grids. Conference topic: Engagement of customers on energy transition.
· 09:00-10:30 (Charlemagne) - EURELECTRIC. Conference topic: Empowerment of consumers in the current power sector.
Please check the EUSEW website for more information.