The IGTC-12 will take place on 17-18 October 2012 at the Thon Hotel City Centre in Brussels, Belgium. The conference will discuss global energy policies and market forces, as well as their impact on current and future gas turbine technology trends.
- Philip Lowe (European Commission)
- Bernard Quoix (Total, ETN President)
- Catherine Goy (E.ON, ETN Vice President)
- Richard A. Dennis (US Department of Energy)
- Steve Heinen (International Energy Agency)
- Robert Steele (Electric Power Research Institute)
- Sauro Pasini (Enel)
- Dick van der Vecht (GDF-Suez)
- Heikki Oltedal (Statoil)
- Ichiro Fukue (Mitsubishi Heavy Industries)
- Michael Ladwig (Alstom)
- Jenny Larfeldt (Siemens)
- Manfred Aigner (DLR)
- Matthias Oeschner (TU Darmstadt)
For more information and regular updates on the conference, please visit the website.
EU Turbines is the voice of the European gas and steam turbine manufacturers employing more than 70,000 people accross Europe with a turnover of around 25 billion euros. Our members are Ansaldo Energia, Alstom Power, GE Energy, Siemens, MAN Diesel and Turbo, Skoda Power, Dresser-Rand, Rolls-Royce and Solar Turbines.