Understanding Carbon Capture and Storage: what’s its role in getting us to net-zero?
At the invitation of MEP Jerzy Buzek, EEF President
Speakers from the Energy Industry and the European Commission
- What is CCS and does it have a role in the path towards climate-neutrality?
- How can we capture and transport CO2?
- Is CO2 storage safe and what is the EU geological potential for that?
- How is the EU performing in CCS technology development?
- How is CCS regulated in the EU?
Come find the answers to these and many other questions!
The EEF events are for EEF Members, MEPs, representatives of the European Commission and of the Permanent Representations and Missions to the EU. For more information, please contact us.