Hydrogen: discovering the molecule of the future - briefing session 1
The European Energy Forum has a broad range of members active in different sectors of energy who can provide information from different angles. For this session, we have selected some of our members to offer you the latest information on:
- What is hydrogen?
- How and from which source is and can hydrogen be produced?
- What is the potential for the production of green hydrogen at scale in Europe?
- How can hydrogen be used to store electricity?
- How can hydrogen be stored?
- How is hydrogen transported and distributed?
- How are hydrogen transport and distribution expected to evolve in the future?
- Presentation of different scenarios from different studies on the future of hydrogen in Europe